Damnit Game of the Week: Kitten Cannon

Filed under: , by: Grundy the Man

Cats, either you love them, or you hate them. I fall on the hate side of the fence. Due to a bad experience as a child, I have developed a general distrust of all felines and thus, have the urge to drop-kick them at every opportunity. So the other day when my wife showed me this goofy little game, I was instantly hooked. Kitten cannon is my new distraction of choice.

Kitten cannon is exactly is exactly as it sounds. You have a big cannon and it is loaded with a litter of newborn kittens. The idea of the game is to shoot the kittens as far as possible. Now it is not all just fun and games, there will be obstacles such as spikes and Venus flytraps, that will attempt to stop the progression of the the molting meat bullet (yeah, kinda dark... I know.) To aid you, there are bombs, rockets and trampolines that will jettison your kitten high into the air.

Try to beat my wife's high score of over 2000. I know I can't. Leave your best score in the comments for others to try to beat!

As always, remember to be careful and play the games responsibly...

If you are at home and want to try it in full screen, click HERE.

0 comments: