Upcoming: Weekend of Gaming Edition

Filed under: by: Grundy the Man

This weekend I experienced something that I haven't in a long time. I was able to sit down and totally immerse myself in games for an entire weekend. It was amazing, no road trips, no phone calls, just me and my console of choice. Other then my fantasy football draft, I was in my own little world of firearms, tennis rackets, and gigantic swords. An intersting combination to say the least.

The result of my weekend of bliss, is a week that will be chock full of reviews. You can expect to see the final judgment on Soul Calibur IV, Top Spin 3 and Unreal Tournament 3. Boy there are a lot of sequels there...creativity? Anyone?

If we are lucky we may even see the appearance another "What I hate about..." list. The floor will be open to the rest of the team and I am sure other posts will materialize as the week goes on. Suprizes will surely be around the corner as we roll into the labor day weekend.

Take care and enjoy your week!

0 comments: