Upcoming: Transition Edition

Filed under: by: Grundy the Man


Between Gears of War 2 and a project that I am not quite ready to talk about yet, I have been keeping very busy. We have had another great week and have transitioned the site into a new stage of growth, but more on that later on in the week. This week I am looking forward to sinking my teeth into the review for Gears of War 2 early in the week, as well as start my play through of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

Upcoming this week from the rest of the team includes our Release of the Week, from Greedy Raven, PriestBeast's Random Thoughts from the Gameless Gamer, and AndyGoes where surely no man has gone before. To close out the week we will see Reluctant_Gamer's Damnit Game of the Week and another dose of something special from Jimmy the Greek. At the end of the week will have my review of Brother's in Arms: Hell's Highway.

Thanks for all of the support and have a great week!

0 comments: