Upcoming: Comeback Edition

Filed under: by: Grundy the Man

This weekend I experienced the thrill of my life as PreistBeast and I attend the University of Michigan vs. University of Wisconsin football game. I was a supporter of the Maize and Blue, while PreistBeast was a supporter of those evil badgers. To make a long story short, University of Michigan cam back from a 19 point deficit to stun the number eight badgers by two points. Last minute heroics from Wisconsin's quarterback were not enough to salvage a victory.

I have never experienced something that loud in my entire life. The place absolutely exploded when the University of Michigan intercepted a pass and ran it back for a touchdown to take the lead. It was a thrill from start to finish and something I will not soon forget, while PreistBeast wishes it never happened.

This week you can look forward to my first hands-on impressions with Rock Band 2, a long overdue review of Space Invaders Extreme and another venom spewing "What I Hate About..." article.

Hope you have a great week and remember, GO BLUE!

0 comments: