Damnit Game of the Week: Indestructo Tank 2

Filed under: , by: Grundy the Man

Damn this game... Thats all I can say. Never has a game been more deserving of being named the coveted Damnit Game of the Week. Indestructo Tank 2 is a game that will grab you mercilessly by the nutsack and drag you kicking and screaming through level after level of mindless explosions... and that's not necessarily a bad thing either.

Here is the key concept of the game: as the name alludes to, your invulnerable. The goal of the game is to link together explosions, while staying airborne and building up your combo meter as high as possible. As you level up in the game you can purchase additional attackers to try to deflect off of, in an attempt to destroy every military of the world.

This is another game that has come courtesy of my wife, so I thank her for the willingness to contribute to the demise of my career. My best combo is 96, how about you? Let me know your best in the comments and compare the size of your e-penor with the rest of the readers.

Enjoy and try not to get yourself into too much trouble.

To be really risky, you can play it in full screen HERE.

0 comments: