The Damnit Game of the Week: Bowman 2

Filed under: , by: Grundy the Man

During my college years I spent many hours in the computer science lab, attempting to get some kind of work done. Then I was shown this evil little game. Instead of spending late nights finishing programming assignments, I would find myself fighting the compulsion to play this. Well, needless to say, assignments were hardly ever submitted on time.

Now that I have a job, I had to put that irresponsible stage behind me.... that is until I was reintroduced to this game! All I can say is good luck breaking the spell it will cast on you, game after game. Just remember, the best way to avoid addiction is to never start... but where's the fun in that?

Be careful and enjoy!




You can play a larger version of the game here.

0 comments: