New Segment: "The Damnit Game of the Week"

Filed under: by: Grundy the Man

Here is the story of my life... I started playing one of those goofy online flash games as a brief "mental sanity break." After some time has passed I look down at my watch and say, "Damnit! What time is it?! That can't be right..." Little did I know that I had blown over an hour playing this worthless, piece of crap game.

Worse yet, as the day goes on I find myself wanting to go back and play it more and more. When all is said and done, this goofy little applet has ruined any motivation I had, not to mention sabotaged the productivity of my entire day! This leaves me saying only one thing... "Damnit!"

Keep an eye out for "The Damnit Game of the Week" every Thursday. Just beware, playing these games can be harmful to your health, they are addictive!


Be careful not to get too hooked!


Disclamer: We are not responsible for loss of job, due to excessive gameplay.

1 comments:

On July 30, 2008 at 11:59 PM , reluctant _gamer said...

I would suggest a Boss Panic Button if you don't already have one!
http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/downloads/The_Panic_Button_28329_p/